Welcome to Psychological Forensic Associates
In all of our treatment programs, we believe in empathy for
victims and offenders; integrity of the individual, and results based on
assertiveness training, cognitive restructuring, and restoring self esteem.
Our programs in forensic psychology include:
- Forensic Psychology Research
- Sex Offender Evaluation and Treatment:
- Individual Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Internet and Pornography Addictions Intervention
- Sexual Abuse Allegation Assessment
- Childhood/Adolescence Behavioral Development
- Child Custody/Visitation Assessment
- Family Counseling
- Expert Depositions and Testimony in Abuse/Neglect Cases
For more information send an E-Mail to
email@example.com or call us Monday through Friday during normal business hours.
Our offices are located in Marietta and Ellijay, Georgia.
- Marietta Office: 770-541-9988
- Ellijay Office: 706-635-8815
Thank you for stopping by, please visit us again.